Tuesday 1 March 2011

Christmas Memory 2010

Chirstmas night at chiey family house.
From left to the right:
                                 My uncle Mr.Nyala Pata,Me,My cousin Lucy,Catherine,Sabryna,My aunty Mdm      
                              Mary,My second cousin Louis and lastly My brother Stanley Entering. 














            




            Christmmas gathering at Ruai


                                                                                                                My cousin Jacq and Sabryna











Pesta Kuntau at Ruai....The talented person will be ask to performance at least 7 minute of Bungai Kuntau.Beside that the music Bebendai will be played.

Perform by: Mr. Steven Lun
From         : Kuching Betong
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment